One of the fastest growing teas in popularity today is green tea. We present a delightful antioxidating tea. 100 bags M-491
Here are some benfits of green tea.
- Catechins are antioxidants that fight and may even prevent cell damage. Green tea is not processed much before it is poured in your cup, so it is rich in catechins.
- Shown to improve blood flow and lower cholesterol.
- MRIs revealed that people who drank green tea had greater activity in the working-memory area of their brains. Green tea has also been shown to help block the formation of plaques that are linked to Alzheimer's disease.
- Seems to help keep blood sugar stable in people with diabetes. Because catechins lower cholesterol and blood pressure, they can help protect against the damage a high-fat diet can cause.
- Can help increase and even change your metabolism, so you burn more calories from fat. Studies show that green tea can also help you keep weight off once you’ve lost it.
- Is known to aid healthy cells in all stages of growth.
- Sipping tea can help you calm down and relax. An amino acid called theanine found in green tea can provide a calming effect.
- price $22.75
Uplift your senses with this refreshing blend of mango tea. Natural mango is considered to be the "King of fruits" due to its delicious taste and nutritional value. Not only does it taste sweet and refreshing, mango tea has many healing qualities you can benefit from.
Below are just a few of the ways mango tea can help you:
- Slow the progression of diabetes. Mango tea has been used by European physicians to help treat diabetes and some physicians say that it slows the progression of diabetes.
- Treat hypertension. Research also shows that drinking mango tea can aid in the treatment of hypertension because it helps to strengthen the fragile blood vessels that lead to hypertension.
- Weight control. Mango tea contains papin, a known digestive aid. It is helpful in cleansing the intestines and boosting the metabolism, thus helping with weight control.
- Help for anemia. Mango tea is rich in iron, which is important for those struggling with anemia.
- Antioxidants. Mango tea is bursting with antioxidants that experts say can guard against cancer and regulate blood sugar levels.
This mango tea blend contains natural mango pieces, black tea, marigold petals, and fruit flavor. 100 bags
Asian Lemongrass Medicinal Tea: 100 Bags
Sip your way to rejuvenation and health with lemongrass tea. Native to Africa, lemongrass has been recommended by practitioners for many different ailments. 100 bags
Below are just a few of the benefits you can receive from drinking this tea:
- Antioxidant healing - This tea is bursting with antioxidants, which help protect your cells from damage by free radicals. Free radicals are molecules that form when you are exposed to toxins. Over time, they can damage your cells and can cause chronic disorders and heart disease. The antioxidants in lemongrass tea can help prevent these problems.
- Cancer Prevention - Compounds in lemongrass have properties that may lower your risk of developing cancer. Several laboratory studies confirmed that lemongrass attributes could prevent the growth of cancer cells. A study from Ben Gurion University in Israel concluded that a molecule called “citral” that is found in the Lemongrass plant induces programmed cell death in cancer cells without harming normal cells.
- Better Rest - A cup of this tea can help promote a restful, relaxing sleep at night and is helpful for those who suffer from insomnia.
- Stress relief - Lemongrass tea is known to reduce anxiety and tension and is often used to treat nervous disorders.
- price $22.75